Business Staffing of America, Inc. are experts in recruiting hard-to-find healthcare practitioners, especially in rural areas nationwide.
We are currently seeking a staffing and talent coordinator to join our team and source quality candidates from a variety of healthcare positions.
This is a 90% office and 10% telework position supporting our Headquarters in Niles, IL, and facilities nationwide.
You will perform activities in human resources specifically recruiting new hires across our locations in multiple states. The person must have a proven ability to build relationships with candidates and clients over the phone. Must be able to engage passive candidates via various social media platforms. Must work effectively with a remote manager and team members while providing daily communication and reporting.
- Multiple roles from sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, credentials vetting throughout the organization, including but not limited to, Physician, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, Dentist, Dental Assistants, Dental Hygienist and other disciplines.
- Post job descriptions, evaluate and select applicants from various job boards/ATS
- Conduct thorough phone screens/interviews to evaluate applicant qualifications and job requirements
- Proactively source, build and maintain a pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates through various recruiting and sourcing techniques
- Update candidate records/communication in ATS, provide follow-up to candidates and hiring managers
- Present quality candidates to hiring managers, schedule interviews, hire and work with HR to send and gather onboarding paperwork
- Utilize LinkedIn, social media, job sites, and other means to locate appropriate candidates
- Some College, Degree Preferred
- Must be comfortable with outbound and inbound call
- Cold calling experience with CRM skills a plus
- Excellent written, proofreading and verbal communication skills
- Expert level in Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel)
Salary: $30,000 to $40,000 per year with Activity Bonus